Capsilon Digital Underwriter helps lenders and investors make rapid, informed loan eligibility decisions with perfected data. The cloud-based digital mortgage solution increases underwriting capacity and minimizes risk with tools that calculate income, analyze credit, and assess eligibility based on business rules. Capsilon Digital Underwriter allows underwriters to:
Eliminate spreadsheets and see everything in one place
- See evidence and calculations in a single underwriter workspace
- Quickly spot flagged or missing information such as late payments or large deposits
- View borrower info individually or in simple, summary views
- Get actionable visualizations of critical insights
Calculate income & analyze credit
- Assembles complete data needed for decisioning without manual entry
- Calculates income from data extracted off of loan applications, tax returns, W-2s, pay stubs, etc.
- Evaluates what-if scenarios, such as removing problem borrowers or income, to optimize results
- Dynamically generates required verification of data and documents
Perform due diligence checks and validate business rules
- Identifies required docs and data based on the loan program and borrower types
- Verifies when required info is received
- Evaluates compliance and underwriting rules against loan data and documents
- Proactively applies rules to new or updated loan information
Capsilon Digital Underwriter runs on Capsilon IQ, the digital mortgage platform that uses machine learning and natural language processing (NLP) to capture and perfect mortgage data, ensuring underwriting rules are only applied to complete, validated information. The source of truth for each data point and its associated evidence are connected with the loan record, maintaining a digital chain of evidence for each decision.
Get a demo of Capsilon Digital Underwriter, tailored to your operational needs, here.
What customers are saying:
“We’re excited to partner with Capsilon to make the underwriting process faster and easier. Capsilon Digital Underwriter will significantly improve our underwriting productivity and in some cases, we believe loans can be underwritten without any human intervention. This will enable us to significantly speed up the loan origination process while focusing our talented ops team on providing best-in-class customer service to our business partners and helping them originate more loans.”
— Phil Shoemaker, Chief Business Officer of Home Point Financial.